Our doors are open once again.
We are open seven days a week from midday until 8pm for dine in and take-away sales. Under State Government restrictions our capacity will be limited to 20 people seated inside, 25 seated outside until November 9th, at which point our capacity will increase.
As you’re all well aware by now, this whole COVID thing has brought about some changes in how restaurants and bars can operate. Our dine in tables must be booked in advance (and a minimum spend applies per guest) and our outside tables will be available on a first come, first served basis.
While we all wish we could banish COVID to the past, it’s still out there and we need your help to keep our venue safe for you, our staff and other guests So please:
- Masks must be worn to enter the venue and whenever you are not in your seat
- Maintain social distancing in and around the venue (and everywhere else)
- Keep up the personal hygiene we’ve all become used to
- Sanitise your hands when you come in
- Credit card transactions only
- Please, please, please stay away if you are unwell
We’ll be maintaining the high standards of cleanliness we always have and are supplementing that with:
- Daily temperature checks for staff
- Contact tracing data capture for all guests
- Contactless menus and payment
- Appropriate spacing of tables and guests
- Regular surface disinfecting
- Hourly cleaning of high touch surfaces
- No staff working if they’re unwell
- Smiles and deliciousness
Click through for Table bookings, or takeaway orders and stay tuned for news about our new wine garden opening and further increases in capacity. Stay safe and healthy and thank you for your ongoing support.