We are open seven days a week from midday until 9 pm for dine in and take-away wine and food. Under State Government restrictions our indoor capacity remains limited, but we have seating both inside and outside in our brand new wine garden the ‘Garden of Innocence’.
As you’re all well aware by now, this whole COVID thing has brought about some changes in how restaurants and bars can operate. Our dine in tables can be booked in advance and our outside tables are available on a first come, first served basis. We are offering booked and seated tastings and you are welcome to just swing by for a glass or two of something tasty as well.
While we all wish we could banish COVID to the past, it’s still out there and we need your help to keep our venue safe for you, our staff and other guests So please:
- Maintain social distancing in and around the venue (and everywhere else) as best as you can
- Keep up the personal hygiene we’ve all become used to
- Sanitise your hands when you come in
- Credit card transactions preferred
- Please, please, please stay away if you are unwell
We’ll be maintaining the high standards of cleanliness we always have and are supplementing that with:
- Contact tracing data capture for all guests
- Contactless menus and payment
- Appropriate spacing of tables and guests
- Regular surface disinfecting
- Hourly cleaning of high touch surfaces
- No staff working if they’re unwell
- Smiles and deliciousness