We’ve opened our doors once again and couldn’t be happier. As you’re all well aware by now, this whole COVID thing has brought about some changes in how restaurants and bars can operate so before coming for a visit, here are a few things you need to be across:
We are open 7 days a week for dine-in and takeaway wine and food. Hours per day are:
- Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur: Midday – 6 pm
- Fri/Sat/Sun: Midday – 10 pm
Under State Government restrictions our indoor capacity remains limited to a max of 20 people indoors and 50 outside until further notice. Bookings for indoor dining are essential, however, walk-ins are welcome in our outdoor wine garden, the ‘Garden of Innocence’, where you’ll be seated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
On arrival, each guest will need to check-in and provide their Proof of Vaccination.
Our cellar door and lounge are currently closed until Friday 5th November when we will be offering bookable seated tastings, or the option to swing by for a glass or two of something tasty.
Keeping Things Clean
While we all wish we could banish COVID to the past, it’s still out there and we need your help to keep our venue safe for all staff, our guests, and our community. So please:
- Maintain social distancing in and around the venue (and everywhere else) as best as you can
- Keep up the personal hygiene we’ve all become used to
- Sanitise your hands when you come in
- Credit card transactions preferred
- Please, please, please stay away if you are unwell!
As always, we’ll be maintaining our high standards of cleanliness, and are supplementing that with:
- Contact tracing data capture for all guests
- Contactless menus and payment
- Appropriate spacing of tables and guests
- Regular surface disinfecting
- Hourly cleaning of high touch surfaces
- No staff working if they’re unwell
- Smiles and deliciousness