Fri 13 Aug 2021
Thanks for tuning into our Virtual Cellar Door, featuring a live tasting of our ’20 Pinot Noir and ’21 Rosé by Harry in the winery, alongside a cocktail class hosted by IBHQ’s very own Frances.
The recipe is laid out for you below, enjoy and have a great weekend!
Make a simple syrup using equal parts sugar and Innocent Bystander Rosé, then build into your wine glass with the following ingredients:
- 30ml Gin ( we recommend our neighbour, Four Pillars)
- 45ml Innocent Bystander Rosé
- 15ml Rosé syrup
Add plenty of Ice (roughly ¾ full), top with tonic and garnish with thin wheel of lime and thinly sliced Strawberry.
Make a simple syrup using equal parts Sugar and Pinot Noir, then add Into a Cocktail shaker (or a whisky glass if you don’t have one) along with the following ingredients:
- 20ml Okar Amaro (or Campari)
- 20ml Gin (we recommend Four Pillars)
- 20ml Sweet vermouth
- 30ml Innocenty Bystander Pinot Noir
- 10ml Pinot syrup
- Fill with Ice
- Stir to chill until condensation forms on outside of shaker (roughly 60 – 90 seconds)
- Strain into glass to serve
Add plenty of ice, garnish with a slice of orange and enjoy!